Capital: Kuala Lumpur
Languages: Malaysian, Chinese, English
Currency: Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) +8 hrs
Climate: Tropical climate with temperatures ranging from 35 degrees in the summer to -1 in the winter
Calling Code: +60
Study in Malaysia Intake
Admission Requirments & Fees
Undergraduate Tuition Fee (Approx. in INR per year)Course Science Course Arts Course Business Course
Annual Tuition Fee 7-15 lacs 5-12 lacs 9-16 lacs
Duration 3-4yrs 3-4yrs 3-4yrs
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
• Class-XII :+50%
• TOEFL/IELTS : +79/+6.0
Postgraduate Tuition Fee (Approx. in INR per year)Course MBA Course Science Course Arts Course Business Course
Annual Tuition Fee 15-19 lacs 7-15 lacs 5-12 lacs 9-16 lacs
Duration 1-2yrs 1-2yrs 1-2yrs 1-2yrs
Postgraduate Admission Requirements
• Bachelor Degree: +55%
• TOEFL/IELTS +90/+6.5
• Work Exp.- 1-2yrs & GMAT *For MBA only
Cost of Living (Approx. in INR per year)
• Living cost- 3-4 lacs
Why Study In Malaysia
Students and their parents have many things to consider when deciding on where and what to study. In choosing Malaysia as a study destination, students benefit from:
• An international standard and high quality education, which is closely monitored by the Malaysian Education Ministries through their quality control authorities and appropriate legislation such as The Education Act, 1996, The Private Higher Educational Institutions Act, 1996 and The Malaysian Qualifications Agency Act 2007.
• Competitive course fees and an extensive selection of popular courses.
• A wide range of study options and universities and colleges to choose from.
• Twinning degrees & 3+0 degree programmes conducted in Malaysia, which offer a cost-effective route for quality education and qualifications from universities in the United Kingdom, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and France.
• Foreign Branch Campus Universities operating in Malaysia, which enable students to acquire their prestigious university qualifications in a country that has lower living expenses.
• Wide usage of English, which makes living and studying easy for students who are proficient in English while at the same time creating an environment for those who want to pick up the language.
• Life in a multicultural society, where Malaysians of different races and religions live in peace and tolerance with each other.
• The experience gained in providing education to the existing 50,000 international students from more than 100 countries, which testifies to the world-wide acceptance of Malaysia as a favoured destination for further study.
• Hassle-free immigration procedures, which enable foreign students to have easy entry into Malaysian higher educational institutions.
• Affordable living expenses, which can be as low as RM12,000.00 (USD3,750) per year.
• Student-friendly laws, which allow international students to work part-time for a maximum of 20 hours per week, while studying full time in Malaysia (subject to immigration requirements).
• An economically sound and socially safe country, which has a stable government and a low serious crime rate.
• A geographically safe environment, with Malaysia situated in a zone free from most natural disasters.
• A food paradise which has a huge variety of cuisines available including vegetarian, ethnic and western.
• An excellent transportation system, which allows for easy mobility and a huge variety of interesting places to visit for relaxation.
Universities & Colleges
• Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia
• International Medical University (IMU)
• Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
• Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
• Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU)
• HELP University
• Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
• Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
• SEGI University
• Sunway University
• Monash University Sunway Campus
• Raffles University Iskandar
• INTI International University and Colleges
• Asia-Europe Institute, University of Malaya
• University of Malaya (UM)
• AIMST University
• Albukhary International University (AIU)
• Binary University College of Management and Entrepreneurship
• International University College of Technology Twintech (IUCTT)
• Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College (KLMUC)
• Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
• Mahsa University
• Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
• Management and Science University (MSU)
• ASIA Metropolitan University
• Taylor’s University
• UCSI University
• Universiti Kuala Lumpur
• Curtin University Sarawak Malaysia
• Swinburne University of Technology (SARAWAK CAMPUS)
• The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
• Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT)
• International College of Music (ICOM)
• International Islamic College
• Lincoln University College
• Raffles College of Higher Education
• Reliance College
• City University College of Science and Technology
• Victoria International College (KUALA LUMPUR)
• Westminster International College
• MDIS Malaysia